Sunday, June 7, 2015

End of The Year (Free Choice)

So it is finally the end of the school year, which means the countdown to graduation is beginning to come down to the wire and I have a whole bunch of emotions going through my head. For the most part, I am extremely excited to have been accepted to University at Albany!! I am so anxious to figure out how the school will be for me. The fact that I never visited the school before has me even more nervous than I should be. Just recently, I applied for housing at U'Albany and found my roommate. She's pretty cool and just going through that process has me going nuts.

Although I am so excited to leave TMA and see what U'Alb
any is like, I am still not ready to let go from TMA. Just the other day as prom ended, it suddenly hit me and I realized most of the people I was used to seeing every single day for about 5 years, I won't be seeing their faces anymore. Even the faces I barely had conversations with. It is a very sad moment to think that all of it is soon over. Sometimes when I am at home just contemplating, I frequently ask myself, am I truly ready to move on to college, and without any hesitation I immediately say yes but I wonder, how will I ever know I am ready for college. Like is there a day that you just wake up and say "I am ready to go to college?"  I guess I'll have to find out.


Overall, I will miss so many things about TMA but the one thing I will most definitely miss the most would be Kenny Estevez. He's been such a huge part of my life and it is truly going to be the hardest thing I will have to do as a teenager to finally leave him. It hurts an incredible amount to have to leave a best friend and lover you've met since 7th grade, but I am positive the universe has amazing things ahead of us that will all be worth it in the end.

With that being said, I just wanna say I am grateful to have been a TMA Panther, however, its time for me to become a U'Albany Dane!

3 comments:

  1. With the end of the year closing it does start to get nerve racking. The thought graduation is so close is scary and emotional at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are going to become someone very successful and you have a lot of bright things coming towards your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thought of high school being over is soooo bitter sweet.. It's make us all anxious to see what is coming next good luck

    ReplyDelete